Veritas Enterprise New Business Account Manager in Belgium
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44zetabytesby 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are theonlycompany that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas iscurrently looking for motivated individuals who not only “do” but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
Veritas Worldwide Field Operations Organisation (WFO)
The WFO team are critical toVeritas’ success. This group engages with the customer from thefirst contact of discussing how Veritas can support thekey business challenges through to implementation of the solution to supporting the technical teams internally.
The WFO culture isabout winning, being ambitious and putting our customer first. The organisation is focused on building a solutions offer true value to the customers. The Leadership teams lead by example, inspiring and motivate all those in the organisation. We have bespoke world class enablement programmes built for Sales, Pre Sales, Customer Services, Consultants and Technical Support as we firmly believe that our talent is key to our success.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
This role will focus on managing a diverse set of accounts, identifying, qualifying managing and ultimately closing opportunities. This will demand key skills in virtual team management, adaptability and the ability to develop high value relationships both internally and with partners; defining customer needs, articulating our value proposition and ultimately positioning Veritas as a strategic partner.
- Identifying, researching and targeting prospective business using all available means
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline of opportunities within the designated market segment(s) and target accounts, providing relevant coverage ratio vs set sales targets
- Development & Maintenance of a business plan for the designated market segment(s)/accounts.Actively build & maintain own pipeline and contribute to partner reporting on a regular and when requested basis.
- Build and maintain executive level relationships with prospect enterprise customers to understand their business needs in relation to value of Veritas’ Solution Offering.
- Liaise with other internal departments as required (e.g. Sales Operations, SE, Specialist Sales, Services, Legal and Marketing) to ensure smooth running of all customer interactions
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on activity and sales performance as and when required by managementEnsure full compliance with all internal processes
- Develop strategies and orchestrate company resources to maximize sales volume and profit goals within assigned account/territory
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to develop strong relationships with partners/Distributors
- Experience of liaising and negotiating with partners/Distributors.
- Proven ability to operate in a team is essential and combined with strong communication and presentation skills
- The Creation of a winning mentality and culture through continual inspection and, measurement as well as ongoing team and personal efficacy as to develop and grow your potential utilizing programs.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and flexible market place are needed.
- Proven track record of success driving incremental revenue in the IT software and solutions market is preferred or proven track record of sales in other technology. industry
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .