Veritas Senior IT Applications Specialist (Oracle Sales Cloud) in Pune, India
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.an
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas is currently looking for motivated individuals who not only do but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
- 7+ years of experience with technical implementations of CRM projects
- 6 years of experience functioning as an Oracle sales cloud administrator/developer for Enterprise edition or higher (preferably at large, multi-dimensional organization)
- Hands-on Design, Development and implementation of ORACLE sales cloud Application including PRM modules.
- Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state.
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Candidate must have gone through at least one full project lifecycle of OSC implementation. Should have strong knowledge in Data migration from Other CRM product to Oracle Sales Cloud.
- Experience in Enterprise Application Integration
- Experience in Groovy scripting.
- Should have knowledge on Assignment Manager.
- Experience in creating reports using OTBI Analytics cloud.
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
What you will be doing:
- Proven ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the Oracle Sales Cloud software and system administration.
- Manage Oracle Sales Cloud CRM application. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of Opportunity management, Integrate with Quoting(CPQ cloud), Quote to Order, Order to cash and Contract management(Apttus) apps.
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates.
- Building relationship with business team and delivering project artifacts on time with desired quality
- Develop and maintain OSC page layout pages and integration to other third party solutions like BMI or any Legal/Compliance (Apttus) tools.
- Build and present customized demonstrations for Sales cloud and related product offerings
- Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and service operations
- Implementing and managing various complex sales, marketing, legal and services business processes within multiple Org
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Identify Oracle Sales Cloud usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to IT/business teams
- Solid business analysis skill
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective.
- Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines
- Overall 1-3 years of experience in Production support/Application support. Has experience with Incident management system like Service now and able to triage the issues.
- Respond appropriately to stake holders. The suitable candidate Should be ready to work in Shift as required and should ready to work in DevOps model (a combination of development and production support)
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .