Veritas Global Physical Security Systems Program Manager in Augustine Drive, United States
Veritas is seeking an experienced and motivated global physical security systems program manager to help support the Veritas’ global security systems initiatives.
This is a cross functional position in a lean organization that prides itself in being team oriented that focuses on nurturing the personal growth of all its team members. As a member of this team you will have the opportunity to grow and take on new and exciting responsibilities to broaden your overall career horizons.
High level responsibilities
- Identify and protect the company from tactical and strategic risk
- Act as trusted professional security and safety advisor to the Veritas OCS management
- Manage the Veritas Global Physical Security Systems Program and other Corporate Security programs in coordination with the Senior Manager for Global Physical Security
- Develop and cultivate strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders to consistently deliver high quality solutions to company staff and leaders
- Day to day physical security systems management at all Veritas offices and facilities globally
- Monitoring and assessing the performance of the global physical security systems (Lenel, Avigilon, Quantum Secure)
- Managing a global systems budget, vendor relationships, and reporting metrics
- Providing first-level systems support to Veritas staff and team members
- Analyze global security systems architecture and processes to identify critical gaps and strategic value opportunities
- Working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class, consistent, quality, and customer focused security products and services
- Coordinating and facilitating the operations and initiatives of the Veritas Office of Corporate Security
- Enabling Veritas regional leadership and business teams by providing trusted professional resources and subject matter expertise in risk management, security systems, security design principles
- Communicating and collaborating among cross-functional teams in a multi-national environment
- Participating in and leading cross-functional teams inside and outside GSO to increase security effectiveness and awareness and to drive value to the Veritas business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field (security system integrator, security, criminal justice, electrical engineering, etc)
- Expert-level customer service skills
- Expert-level project management skills
- Ability to speak fluently in English
- Knowledge and experience with business tools (e.g. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Adobe, AutoCad, etc); procurement processes and tools (e.g. Oracle)
- Experience managing Lenel, Avigilon, and Quantum Secure is preferred
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .